
Never in a million years did it cross my mind to parasail, prior to our wonderful vacation in Hilton Head. But this vacation was different. Working hard to get healthy and having lost 56+ pounds since February have given me a new outlook on life. I can do ANYTHING! Even fly up in the air on a swing attached to a parachute attached to a boat over the Calibogue Sound. And Annie was game, which made it MUCH more fun!
This vacation was amazing - I walked the beach without tiring, played in the water and waves without nearly the embarrassment of years past in putting myself "out there" in a bathing suit. I really enjoyed this vacation - even the 114 steps to the top of the lighthouse at Harbortown.
My life is really beginning to open up to me again. I am, oh, so thankful!
And, by the way, I did, in fact, lose half a pound while on vacation. And, that is sweeter than any chocolate I've ever tasted!
No comments:
Post a Comment