Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Phew...goal finally set

I have been agonizing for weeks in an attempt to set a personal goal during this wellness challenge. Thankfully understanding kicked in last night. Setting goals has nothing to do with someone else's goals. Goal setting is all about doing what I need to provide the motivation to spur me forward. While physical goals are fine and dandy, and definitely necessary, I just was not comfortable in setting that type of a goal at this stage of my wellness quest. I am in need of serotonin and dopamine to keep me happy and well and evolving. Finally I have zeroed in on that goal.

Writing is that which satisfies me, quiets me and encourages me. I have determined I need to tune in to Kathy on a more regular basis, and put those thoughts down on paper, so that I can measure where I've been and see where I'm headed.

I am now looking forward to adding to this blog at least twice a week through the end of the year, and that will be like perfumed oil to parched skin for me - restoring and renewing me as I reach forward to wellness.

1 comment: