Well, I have a map and a plan and the best support team ever for my wellness walk, but I wasn't aware of the detour. But hey, life is about the journey, not just the destination.
Today I learned that I have a stress fracture in my left ankle. Soooooo, I guess I will be taking it a bit easier for six weeks because I sure do not want ankle surgery. And, although this would have taken me down and out last year, I choose not to let that happen now. I will find a way to exercise and keep the momentum; my trainer and physical therapist have their work cut out for them in finding alternative ways to keep me active. And I will bask in the glory of getting a chance to try something new.
As for Tim and Annie, they will be walking the dog for awhile. They just don't know it yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment