When the doctor advised that I could not continue my exercise program as I knew it, I immediately thought, "There goes the weight loss." Luckily, I am able to continue a modified exercise program with a stationary bike and anything that doesn't stress the knees and ankles. I didn't realize that I could still get a pretty decent workout.
And, boy, have I been surprised that I continue to lose weight - albeit slowly. For that I am thankful! I am really getting close to 70 pounds lost (68.6!)and that is so exciting. Usually after 40 pounds I have given up and let the weight climb back up. But, not this time. I am amazed at myself sometimes - this time it truly is a lifestyle change. I am thinking new thoughts and employing new methods to create a healthy life. And, I am feeling so much better about myself!!
No comments:
Post a Comment