Monday, November 22, 2010

A new name

Wow - I never knew I would get a new name in this quest for health - but, I LOVE it! I'm becoming known as "the ever-shrinking Strawn" at the gym. And it feels so good! It puts a big ol' smile on my face.

I finally made it past 69.8 pounds lost this past weekend - all the way to 70.6. Somehow, psychologically, that just sounds so much better to me.

The current behometh in my way is the tendency to eat something right before going to bed. Stupid, yes; hard to control? Oh my yes. But I know if I am diligent and really try to make snacking right before bed verboten, that eventually snack-free bedtimes will be a habit - adding another healthy living habit to the list of many I've made over the past year.

No comments:

Post a Comment