Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Learning to incorporate change

When confronting a big project, it is often overwhelming; just as incorporating healthy living into my renegade lifestyle was. And look where I've come on that front! Now it's time to tackle some additional areas of my life - I long to be organized and live life in a simpler manner. Thanks to my wellness coach, I have learned one huge lesson that I intend to employ in tackling this lifestyle project.

One of the first lessons I learned in the Ultimate U Challenge was that baby steps are the way to go to incorporate lasting change. I'm not interested in going great guns only to burn out in a few weeks. Baby steps will avail me much change; one stretch at a time.

And thus, I shall take small steps and conquer the land of disorganization and mis-kept ways. Look out basement - I'll be there before you know it. Today, I tackled the first-floor guest bathroom - took about 15 minutes but makes me feel so great! Organization reigns in a tiny place - but is destined for the whole house!

No comments:

Post a Comment