Friday, September 10, 2010

Feeling great!

The ramifications of stuffing myself with unhealthy food were so far-reaching. I've been on my healthful journey since February and I am amazed at how good I feel - about life and about myself. And, it is such a turn from my state of health last year.

I'm feeling stronger (Thanks to my trainer, Karyn! She is perfect for me - she pushes me when I need it and takes care of all my creaking parts when they are crying out!) and I'm beginning to look better as well. I've started to buy just a few things to wear - some even that didn't come from the plus-size department, which is just so encouraging to me. My Ultimate U coach has been strengthening my mindset as well. Zoe has made me understand that serotonin needs MUST be satisfied - one way or the other. With her guidance, I'm starting to fill up my serotonin tool box with healthful ways to meet those needs.

And as for my heart - my heavenly father continues to heal and nurture me in ways I never expected. A special thank you to Leslie for all of her guidance, wisdom and encouragement.

I am a new creation; and today that creation weighs 62.6 pounds less than she did last year!

No comments:

Post a Comment