I really have had a nagging worry that perhaps my forward stead would collapse once I completed the Ultimate U Challenge. That worry, my friends, has been put to rest. Last night, for the first time, I attended U University and I have been spurred on to further success. I am ever so thankful that my wellness coaching will continue with Zoe and others who have completed the challenge.
I am energized and thankful for finding the wonderful folks at the Ultimate U. I am even more thankful to my God for getting me to a place where I can tackle all of these weight and lifestyle issues and I'm even more thankful that he has promised to keep hold of my hand until I do.
I still am working on taking off the holiday excesses (with slow but steady progress), but I just KNOW that I will be successful. It really is amazing to me to see where I've come in such a short period of time - I lost 76.4 pounds from Feb. 25 to Dec. 17. That is nothing short of a miracle!
No comments:
Post a Comment