Friday, January 21, 2011

Knock me over with a feather...

Who would have imagined that I, the girl with 70 more pounds to lose, could inspire someone to eat healthier and drop a few pounds. Certainly not me. And yet, it is so!

I was talking to my sister, Barb, this week and she filled me in on what her hubby Steve is doing. He has taken to heart my healthier ways and my weight loss and has become inspired to do the same. Shoot - I didn't even know he knew (they live in Wisconsin and I haven't seen them for quite awhile). But apparently Barb told him and it has effected a change in his life. And with the great cook that my sister Barb is, that is a huge decision. Way to go Steve - and way to go Barb for being so supportive!

Makes me want to stand up a bit straighter and reach for the light balsamic vinaigrette, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment